实用旅游英语

旅游英语

A: 定机票时

1、请给我定两张去台北的机票。
I would like to make a reservation for two to Taipei, please.

我想确认(取消、改)我定的6月30日去台票的机票。
I'd like to confirm (cancel, change) my reservation to Taipei on July 30.

请你告诉我到洛杉矶的来回程机票要多少钱?
Could you please tell me how much is a round-trip ticket to Los Angeles?

2、你能告诉我中华航空的签到柜台在哪儿吗?
Could you please tell me where is the China Airline check-in counter?

我在签到。
I would like to check-in.

我可以看你的机票和护照吗?
May I see you ticket and passport?

3、我要一个靠窗(走廊)位置。
I would like a window (an aisle) seat.

可以给我一个非吸烟区的位置吗?
Could I have a seat in the non-smoking section?

4、你有行李有检查吗?
Do you have any luggage to check?

请把行李放到称上。
Please put your luggage on the scale.

5、 将在上午(下午)9点左右在23门开始登机。
The flight will begin boarding around 9:40 a.m.(p.m.) at gate 23.

请告诉我哪儿是23号好吗?
Could you tell me where is gate 23?

你需要(离起飞时间)提前2个小时到
You need to be two hours before departure.

6、我将乘坐中华航空的233号航班。它会按时起飞吗?
I am taking China Airline flight number 233. Is it departing on time?

中华航空233号航班将推迟30分钟。
China airlines flight nummber 233 will be delayed for 30 minutes.

B : 入境时

1、请问入境管理處在哪?
Excuse me, where is the immigration office?

2、可以看你的护照和报关单吗?
May I see your passport and customs declaration form?

3、有什么要申报吗?
Do you have anything to declare?

没有,我没什么要申报的。
No, I don't have anything to declare.

4、你以前来过美国吗?
Have you ever been in the United States before?

没有,这是第一次。
No, this is my first time.

5、你此行的目的是什么?
What's the purpose of this trip?

我到这里观光(做生意、学习、探访朋友)
I am here on sightseeing (business, studying, visiting friends)

6、你计划停留多久?
How long do you plan to stay?

我将呆两个星期。
I will stay for two weeks.

7、可以告诉我到哪儿取我的托运行李?
Can you tell me where I can get my checked baggage?

跟随行李提取处的指示即可。
Just follow the "baggage Claim" sign.

8、对不起,怎样报告我的遗失行李?
Excuse me, how can I report my missing baggage?

到行李服务处填表。
Just go to the baggage Service and fill out a form.

9、我们已知你遗失的行李在那里了,它被误放在另一架飞机上。
We have located your missing baggage, it was misplaced on the other plane.

请尽快送我的行李到我住的宾馆。
Please deliver my baggage to my hotel as soon as possible.

10、我想租一辆小型汽车(小型货车、旅行车)一周。
I'd like to rent a compact car (minivan, Station wagon) for a week.

我们有万事达、丰田和日产。你需要哪种车?
We have a Mazda, Toyota and Nissan. What kind of car do you need?

11、租丰田佳美每周多少钱?
What is the weekly rate for a Toyota Camry?

丰田佳美每周的租金是300元。超公里数不用罚钱,但是还车时你要加满油。
The weekly rate for a Toyota Camry is $300. There is no charge for mileage, but you need to fill up the gas when you return the car.

12、你要全额保险吗?
Do you want full coverage?

13、我一定要把车还回这里吗?
Do I have to return the car here?

不用,你可以还到我们任何一个分部,但是要给小额的转运费。
No, you may return it to any of our branches , but there will be a small charge for handling.

14、请问在哪儿可以乘(截)出租车(公车、轿车)到希尔顿酒店?
Excuse me, where can I take (or catch) a taxi (bus, limousine) to Hilton Hotel?

你想到哪儿?
Where would you want to go?

请送我到希尔顿酒店。
Please take me to Hilton Hotel

15、多久一班公车?
How often the bus leave?

每十分钟一班。
The buses leave every ten minutes.

16、这是去希尔顿酒店的公车吗?
Is this the right bus to Hilton Hotel?

去希尔顿酒店的公车(出租车)费是多少钱?
How much is the bus ride (Taxi ride) to hilton hotel?

车到希尔顿酒店时请通知我。
Please let me know when I get Hilton Hotel.

C : 住宿时

1、请问你们今晚有空房间吗?
Excuse me, do you have any vacancies tonight.

有。你喜欢哪类的房间?
Yes, we do. What kind of room do you like?

我要一个有两张单人床(一张双人床)的房间。
I'd like to have a room with two single beds (a double bed) .

2、对不起,今晚的房间已被定满。
Sorry, we are all booked up (fully booked, full) tonight.

可以推荐附近另一家旅馆吗?
Could you recommend another hotel nearby?

3、我的名字叫亨利陈,我今晚预定的房间。
My name is Henry Chen, I have a reservation for tonight.

你会住多久?
How long will you be staying?

我将住一周。
I will be staying for a week.

4、双人房每晚多少钱?
What is the rate for a double room per night?

酒店收80元每天,不含服务费和税。
The hotel charges eighty dollars per day, the service charge and tax are not included.

房费包括早餐吗?
Does the room rate include breakfast?

5、住一周以上有特价吗?
Do you offer special rate for staying a week or more?

有,住一周以上有九折优惠。
Yes, we offer 10% discount for staying a week or more.

6、请填登记表。
Please fill out the registration card.

在哪里签名?
Where should I sign my name?

在什么时间我要离开旅馆?
What time should I check out?

7、你想怎样付你的租金?现金还是不是现金?
How do you want to pay your rent? Cash or change?

你房间号是302,这是你的钥匙。
Your room is number 302 and here is your room key.

服务员会带你到房间。
The bellboy will show you to your room.

你可以放你的行李在这里,服务员会稍后把行李送到你房间。
You may leave your baggage here, a porter will bring your baggage to your room later.

8、明早可以7点钟叫醒我吗?
Could I have a morning call at seven tomorrow morning?

我是房间服务吗?
Is this Room Service?

我怎么打长途(越洋)电话呢?
How can I make a long distance (an oversees) call?

9、我喜欢在房间用晚餐。
I'd like to have my dinner in my room.

请送来一份丁骨牛排,米饭和一杯咖啡。我的房间号是302。
Please bring me a T-bone steak, some rice and a cup of coffee. My room number is 302.

请将费用算到我的房费中。
Please charge it to my room.

我房间的空调不工作了。
10. The air conditioner of my room is not working (out of order, not fuctioning).

我需要加一张毛毯(一块毛巾、一个枕头),请送到我房间来。
I need an extra blanket, (towel, pillow), please send one to my room.

11、我正要退房,我的帐单准备好了吗?
I am checking out now, could you get my bill ready?

好的,请问你的名字和房间号?
Sure, may I have you name and room number, please?

全部费用包税是305元75分。
The total fee including taxes is three zero five and seventy five cents.

我是你的收据。谢谢你。祝你玩得开心。
Here is your receipt. Thank you for your visit. Have a pleasant day.

D : 用餐时

1、请问附近是中餐馆吗?
Excuse me, is there any Chinese restaurant around?

请问哪儿是最近的麦当劳(自助餐厅、快餐店)?
Excuse me, where is the nearest McDonald (cafeteria, fast food restaurant)?

2、你们有几个人?
How many people are in your party, please?

我们就两个人,有两个人的桌子吗?
There are just the two of us, do you have a table for two?

可以给我们一张靠窗(在角落)的桌子吗?
Could we have a table bye the window (in the corner), please?

3、请给我菜单好吗?
May I see the menu ,please?

准备好点菜了吗?
Are you ready to order (May I take your order) now?

4、今天的特菜有什么好推荐的?
What would you recommend for today's special?

请给我点和那个人一样的菜。
I would like to have the same dish as that person , please.

你想牛排几成熟?全熟、半熟还是嫩的?
How would you like your steak? Well-done, medium or rare?

5、要喝点什么?
May I get you something to drink?

给我看一下饮料(酒)单好吗?
Could I see the beverage (wine) list?

我要一瓶冰啤酒。
I'll have a bottle of iced beer.

6、要什么做点心?
What do you have for dessert?

我们提供雪糕和苹果批,你们要些吗?
We have ice cream and apple pie, would you like some?

7、请给我一杯水(一个调羹、一个茶匙、一把餐刀)。
Please bring me a glass of water(a spoon, a teaspoon, a knife).

请给我加点咖啡好吗?
Could I have some more coffee, please?